As a pioneering company in the collections industry, since 1986, UNIFUND has been a leading partner to major banks, financial institutions, and other creditors for purchasing and managing distressed consumer receivables.
Through advocacy and innovation, Unifund continued to evolve as an industry leader in 2022. Here are a few highlights from our year:
- INDUSTRY INITIATIVES: Unifund actively supported two of the most important political action committees related to our industry. These organizations provide resources to help our elected representatives make educated decisions regarding our industry. Both RMAi and ACA accept donations from companies and individuals. If you would like to donate to either of these worthy causes, the links to do so are below.
- ACPAC’s Administrative Fund (ACA International’s bipartisan political action committee).
- RMAi Legislative Fund.
- EXPANDED SERVICE OFFERINGS: Working closely with our Business Intelligence (BI) partners, RECOVERY DECISION SCIENCE (RDS), Unifund offers comprehensive, customizable Master Servicing capabilities that include:
- Alternative (and innovative) payment solutions
- Contact collections
- Litigation and judgment satisfaction
- Proprietary asset waterfall enables us to unlock hidden value from pre-suit and post-judgment accounts.
- MACHINE LEARNING AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: RDS employs advanced analytics & data science to provide creditors with enhanced collections solutions. For example:
- Using AI, we transform MLS listings into REAL ESTATE SCORES (external & internal) that dramatically improve our ability to identify accounts with the highest propensity to pay. CLICK HERE to check out our Data Science innovations.
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: Voted 2021 Best Places to Work in Collections, Unifund is always looking for future-focused collections pros to join our team.
- We are heavily invested in maintaining a diverse culture that inspires, challenges and celebrates every team member, and…
- Committed to GIVING BACK to our community.
If you’d like to learn more about career opportunities at Unifund, CLICK HERE.
Everyone at Unifund wishes you and your family a healthy, prosperous 2023.
Kacey: Vice-President, Portfolio Servicing
Kacey.email@example.com / 513.489.8877, ext. 261